Thursday, November 5, 2009

20 minute project




This was a shirt that a friend gave Felicity, however I didn't like the front. I've kept it around thinking that I'd change it or cut it or do something to it, and today was finally the day! I should have taken a before picture, but I didn't. So this is the shirt inside out where you can see the swirly part that was there before along with some writing that said something like ... Stop Games Girls Only Keep my Secret -- or something to that effect (super wierd, therefore Felicity wasn't going to wear it!)
So now it looks like this! I love it, and it only took me 20 minutes!


Think twice (or more) before getting rid of things!!

2 comments:

  1. mmm...I think I might eat her! Soooo cute! Did you cut her bangs? And when did she get so big!?!?! She and my little man are going to have so much fun at Thanksgiving. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete