Sunday, December 13, 2009

coconuts and cookies!

Last weekend while grocery shopping with me, Hunter was thrilled and excited to find a real live coconut! Of course we had to buy it, and this past Saturday morning we broke out our hammers and nails!

In the cup is some of the coconut milk -- which I think tastes really bad! No one liked it, and we were all very glad that we weren't stranded on a desert island!


That evening was our ward Christmas Party, so I baked up a storm, and we had a great time! The kids were a part of the Nativity Scene, and Ben performed with the Young Men a jazzed up arrangement of Oh Come All Ye Faithful!
I had to take this shot this past week of my three boys - with imaginations going wild - all playing legos together!
And this is me! Gary wanted to take a picture on the camera and this is what came out of it! Not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment