Thursday, September 30, 2010

A quick project!

 Hello, hallway!  Straight in front is the kids bathroom the door to the immediate right is a closet, and then the kids rooms are set back a little down at the end of the hallway on the right.
 Gary and Felicity played for so long, so nicely in Zepherin's cradle.  They came up with the idea all on their own... the mattress served as a little table, and they had quite the feast with all their play food!  It was so cute!

 Here's my latest project!  I bought the fabric yesterday and finished it today! 
 Zepherin, today while I quilted!
 Here's my latest sewing area.  I love the pull out area for my mat and ruler.  I know it's meant for a computer keyboard, but this just works great for my cutting!
 Here's a couple more house pictures.  I love that there's room for my hope chest to be out in a more viewable area!

 Zepherin enjoying his cradle!
 I love when babies are still little enought that their feet and legs just curl right up against them.... they look like little froggie legs!
From this view where I'm standing, Ben and my room is directly behind me and the hallway shown earlier goes off to my right.  The door on the left that you see a bit of is a linen closet and there's one more door just between me and the hopechest, that leads up to the full attic.  I LOVE our home!

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with your quilt!!! I love everything about it. You are super talented.

    I love the house too!

    ReplyDelete