Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What a whirlwind!!

This summer has been the most crazy I think I've ever had! June 30th we put the boys on a plane by themselves to TX to visit their Texas family for the summer. They were super excited and are having a wonderful time down there. We had a day and a half off and then we were camping in the Catskills with Ben's family. From there I went with Gary & Felicity to Albion to spend time with my parents for a week. We had a great time picking berries, shopping, and playing. It was really great. We filled up each of our days completely! After that week was done, I left and went back to the Bronx, bringing my sister, her husband and their two children. We spent the week painting and totally redocorating Felicity's room. We did so much each day it was incredible! We crossed off so many things that had been on my to-do list for forever! After that it's just been guest after guest here at our house. A trip to Minerva, NY for big family reunion on my Dad's side, and more company here in the Bronx! What a whirlwind! I'll post some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment