Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Gary!! (yesterday)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY !!!!

6/12/09














Yesterday was a great day! Who doesn't love having a birthday party! Gary is officially 2 yrs old, and he's wonderful! When we ask him how old he is, he says "TWO", and holds up all 5 fingers! He loved all his gifts! "Thank you everyone!" He recieved a "meow-meow" from Hunter, a tent from Nathan, a rocket from Grandy & Papa, a push toy from Mom and Dad, a puppet from Nana-lee, and puzzles from Nana & Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I like to pretend I'm your neighbor and you're sharing all this with me over the fence!!! Someday...!
    Oh...and I love that in one picture Nathan and Hunter each have a plain slice of bread in front of them and Gary has an entire cake!!!! Pays to be the birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete