Saturday, June 27, 2009

Messy, Messy, Messy!!

I'm sure Mom and Dad will be happy to know how much Felicity takes after me! Messy, messy, messy!! I made crepes for breakfast this morning, and with her on my hip, got a little too close to the bowl of batter! She pulled it right off the counter!! (can I really blame this on her, though, or do I have to chalk it up to another of my own messes!?)

I sang "The Wedding Song" at a wedding this evening, and it went so well! Ben accompanied me, and a friend sang an alto part that we came up with. It was great! Last night we had a cookout (or actually a cook-in) at our house with a bunch of friends. There were over 20 people here, and half of them were children 8 and under! Ben cooked hot dogs and hamburgers, and everyone brought something to share! So much fun! Everyone had a great time visiting and the kids played legos and hide-n-go-seek. We're definitely going to have to do it again soon!

Adding to the fun, this evening after 3 of 4 were in bed..... Ben gave Nathan his first little saxophone lesson! Nathan was still dressed up from being at the wedding, and he looks so cute with that big sax around his neck! He has decided that he wants to have a lesson every Thursday, except this next week when his lesson will be on Monday; when he turns 13, however, he'll switch instruments to the oboe!


--and for anyone who may have been worried..... the mohawks came off this afternoon! Everyone is decent for church!

No comments:

Post a Comment