Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We're here!

Well, after reading so many other peoples blogs, I figure I'd try my hand at it. There are so many things that happen throughout our daily lives that should be recorded! Currently I've got Hunter, Gary and Felicity in bed, and Ben and Nathan are at scouts, so here I am. It's a quiet, sane moment. It's wonderful! It was just 2 short hours ago while I was trying to make dinner that Ben was banging away on the piano, (I mean practicing!), Felicity was fussing, Gary was trying to take a toy from Hunter - who was whining about that, and Nathan was loudly trying to decide whether he should do his homework or not! I love my family, and though there are times when we're all a little kooky -- it's okay!

1 comment:

  1. I think the blog idea is excellent, Robin.

    I will read every post. :)

    We love you,
    Chris and Karen

    ReplyDelete