Friday, February 5, 2010

away...

Well, my excuse is that I've had a camera which hasn't been working, and I've had morning sickness! Both of which are now just fine! My camera is working again (quite mysteriously) and my morning sickness seems to have passed!

Here's a taste of the new green color in the dining room! It's so pretty!
Here's the giant dragon on the wall. The boys had the best time coloring it, and drawing little people everywhere! It took about 2 hrs from start to finish. It was so great!
Here's the new brown fireplace. It used to be a non-descript gray. Yuck! I love it now! It really fits the room, and makes itself a real piece of furniture in the room now!

Here's a little pad for the back of the bench. Now it wont leave black marks all over the wall when it gets pushed against it! Yay!
And here's my beautiful 100% girl! Dressed in all her finery!

2 comments:

  1. I love the green color you picked and Felicity is just so adorable in the bottom picture! Congrats again with the new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I didn't know you have a new little one on the way! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete