Well, here they are! Each one is different. I just cut out the stocking shape that I wanted, and then did a "flip and sew" method of random pieces. Super easy, super fun! I put some white fleece at the tops, and I'm going to add a ribbon to each one before it comes time to hang them.
This project took me a long time to do. Not because it was difficult, just because life seemed to get in the way! I finally finished them in time for last Christmas. We were spending it with my parents, and what do you know -- the one thing I forgot to take with us was "the stockings!!" So, they'll finally be debuted on our mantle this year!!